Plus Account, Created on 14 October 2009 (#23434308), Last updated on 30 August 2012 [Gift]
If, for any reason you'd like to leave gleeverse, please do so HERE. You may rejoin the community at any time by commenting at the application post.
If you will be away from the community for an extended period of time (~2 weeks or more), and would still like to remain a participant, please make sure you post for a HIATUS. The mods will mark you for inactive for any period of time, and you may come back and participate whenever you are able.
1. As per Live Journal policy, you must be at least 13 years of age to participate in gleeverse.
2. Respect is a mutual thing! Respect your team mates, as well as all other teams. Bashing and flaming will not be tolerated. (This include characters of Glee as well!) It is, all in good fun after all!
3. gleeverse and sectionals are closed communities that may only be posted in by mods. Any promotions, discussion and social activities are housed in the social community, slushie_war.
4. You must participate in at least 1 challenge every 2 weeks. gleeverse has a variety of challenges in hopes that at least one will interest everyone. We are not asking you to participate in everything, nor do we want to pressure you into doing so, but we do ask that you participate in something.
5. Each challenge post contains guidelines for each challenge. It is important to make sure that you follow any specific instructions in those posts. Not following these guidelines will result in your points not counting for that challenge.
6. We are a spoiler-free zone. If you would like to discuss spoilers or use spoilers in your entries, please make sure they are warned accordingly.
7. Please keep your ratings PG-13 for activities that involve voting. For participation only challenges, feel free to use higher ratings as long as you warn accordingly.
8. Cheating will not be tolerated. Cheating refers to sharing answers, collaborating on entries unless specified, asking team members to vote for your entry, and abusing hint systems through team communities, private messaging and instant messengers. If you are caught cheating, you will automatically be removed from gleeverse, and your points will be removed from your team's total.
Final Point Tally: (Sectional 6)
NEW DIRECTIONS: 15,066
sectionals - Our challenge community.
slushie_war - Our social community.
gv_updates - Daily updates on our challenges.
teacher_lounge - Teachers team community.
the_cheerios - Cheerios team community.
singingmisfits - New Directions team community.
We also have community-wide, weekly discussion posts, member of the week, and challenge badges! If you have any questions, feel free to use the PAGE-A-MOD post or contact any of the community leaders:
GLEEVERSE, moderated by curve; THE TEACHERS, led by appleautumn and pretty_panther; THE CHEERIOS, led by kait_18 and silently_forgot; and NEW DIRECTIONS, led by dance_thrulife and samelthecamel.