GLEEVERSE RULES - REVISED
2. Respect is a mutual thing! Respect your team mates, as well as all other teams. Bashing and flaming will not be tolerated. (This include characters of Glee as well!) It is, all in good fun after all!
3. gleeverse and sectionals are closed communities that may only be posted in by mods. Any promotions, discussion and social activities are housed in the social community, slushie_war
4. You must participate in at least 1 challenge every 2 weeks. gleeverse has a variety of challenges in hopes that at least one will interest everyone. We are not asking you to participate in everything, nor do we want to pressure you into doing so, but we do ask that you participate in something.
5. Each challenge post contains guidelines for each challenge. It is important to make sure that you follow any specific instructions in those posts. Not following these guidelines will result in your points not counting for that challenge.
6. We are a spoiler-free zone. If you would like to discuss spoilers or use spoilers in your entries, please make sure they are warned accordingly.
7. Please keep your ratings PG-13 for activities that involve voting. For participation only challenges, feel free to use higher ratings as long as you warn accordingly.